Friday, April 4, 2014

Parkland

In general, I thought the movie was okay. Not the best, but it had the potential to be much worst. I thought the cast did the best with what they were given. Because to me, it seemed like the movie was about twenty-five minutes long. And while obviously it was great to see Zac Efron in a movie, I honestly think he was distracting. He added nothing to the role and isn't a good actor. Also, I just think there was so much other talent in this movie. Paul Giamatti is one of the most underrated actors out there. He has been in literally every movie ever. And he is so good at his job! But for some reason he is always cast as something minor. I was happy to see him in this movie showing emotion and dealing with tough decisions. But honestly, with a cast that includes Paul, Jacki Weaver, Tom Welling, Billy Bob Thorton, and Colin Hanks, this movie could have been better.

(will email you the interview as soon as I can get in contact with a grandparent!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment